July 30, 2008

So far so good

Everythings usual... yeah. We went to the Makmal computer for Moral class on Monday. THOSE people hogged the only computer with the games on it. Aih... don't wanna mention anymore about them on my precious blog. They'll spoil it. =P Brian was helping Pn Wan Zaleha do some computer work, and since some of us had nothing better to do we kacau him.







On Tuesday we had our English Society party!! This was supposed to be the last meeting of the year so we decided to have pot luck. The Form 6 made some pasta and kuih. Pn Wong ordered 4 pizzas. I didn't even see the pizza's get eaten. They just dissapeared. Amazing. Wei Qing got drunk on coke. I brought my guitar and we played a few songs. Nicholas tried to read my guitar tabs.



Eating his own kuih... hmmm... nice?


Told ya Wei Qing got drunk....


Ronald


English society 2008

No comments: