July 8, 2008

Post 159

Well... something good happened today. =D
Yeah.


Today it rained in school so it was really COLD!
Brrr...


So what was fun today??


We got to cook during KH!! Weeee... Since we take ERT its compulsory for us to cook, so yeah, today was cooking day. I didn't know that we were cooking today, so

1) I didn't bring anything. No cooking materials, no ingredients... nothing
2) I didn't have a group D=


Inayatul's group took me in, so good loh. We made


MEE HON!! :D I LOVE MEE HON!


Soo... umm.... we cooked mee hon. I did most of the cutting. The hot dogs and the cucumbers..... then Pn Chan K.Y was like,


" Rhonwyn, do you have your camera??"
" Yes..."
" Ok good, you take pictures and then develop for me can?"

*nods head.


So I took pictures!! =D The mee hon was awesome! I decorated it.... see?





Its a smiley face!!

I lazy upload the other pics larh... Its all food anyway D=

English society was fun today...

we had 5 new members from Form 6 join us.

Ronald was the winner for the Scrabble Friendly Match Finals today. Last week was the eliminating rounds. Wai Lup and Shaun, who were also in the finals weren't happy with the score so they want a rematch next week. Haha... Don't think so. But next week if the 3 guys play again I wanna join!! I bet I'll beat them...

hehe

haha

Today was fun....

I'm happy.

No comments: