July 7, 2008

Feeling content.

Theres nothing to post about...... D=
Everyday has just been the same.

Haih... wish something fun would happen... like...

now...

maybe now

now would be a good time....


forget it.


Arrhh... umm... yeah today we kena spot check... no one brought their phone to school today so good loh... the reason we got spot-checked was 'cause Nabil lost his wallet. No one from class took it... so I don't know if he's found it yet. Both my whiteboard markers got rampas-ed. And my permanent ink market pen. I got my whiteboard markers back after recess but I didn't get my permanent marker back. I laughed when I checked my pencil box after spot-check. They didn't rampas my blade.... so lau ya. Blades aren't allowed in school. heheh. Well even if the pengawas did rampas it I wouldn't really care so much, 'cause that blade is getting rusted and jagged.


After school I had a nice talk with Tien Mie. We haven't talked in a while so this was our opportunity to catch up. Tien Mie is such a good listener. Shes one of the very few people that I completely trust. Now shes Form 5 so I don't know who can I talk to next year...

Just a short message to Tien Mie here on my blog...




Thanks for talking to me Tien Mie!!


I really super-duperb appreciated it... Your a wonderful listener and adviser. What would I have done without you??


Ps.

Thanks for smacking me...



Love you lots.



Tien Mie and me during photoshoot day....

No comments: