July 25, 2008

Baaaack

It feels good to blog again... =D The past few weeks I couldn't blog 'cause my mom took my laptop to Jakarta with her and when I tried to use her PC... the CPU had some problems and my aunt's laptop couldn't axcess Internet.... @.@ When I got online I checked my YouTube account. The video that I uploaded that has been watched the most is the 3 Adil Class War. If you haven't seen it yet, go to YouTube and watch it. Search 3 Adil Class War and watch it till the end 'cause the ending is the best part!! =D

Sooo yeah, I'm back. Now what? Life's been.... uh.... normal. Yeh, and you know what?? I don't know what to blog abaout! Lols. And yeah as usual, here are pictures ... not a lot though. =P wasn't really photo-taking this week.


Sigh... we really have nothing better to do in 2 Bersih...

Front to back: Crystal, Sook Pei, me. Can't see my face lols... hehe

D is for.... dumbo?? nooo.... Dillon!!

No comments: