July 27, 2008

6th SMKBU Installation Day

Today was our schools 6th Leo Installation Day. It was great. Fun. Awesome.


Right after school I followed Jia Shen to home to get the drums. We were in a rush 'cause we ended school at 12.35 and Installation was supposed to start at about 1.30. Should've brought the drums to school yesterday, then we wouldn't have to rush so much today. =P


Anyway,

Lets start from the beginning. I was really happy that Sunita was coming today. =D I waited athe front gate for her. Showed her around school. I introduced her to Zainab. I was kinda scared that Sunita wouldn't have anyone to talk to... and I would be running around everywhere and wouldn't be able to keep her company, thank goodness to Zainab. Sunita also met the guys like Azril, Wai Lup, Brian, Dillon.... Hon Meng. Yeah, those guys.


The event started with a speech, then our Leo Pledge. One band performed. I don't remember thier band name but they were LOUD... =s After them we had our very own Aaron and Ming Yue ( so named their band as 7-11 ) do a few songs. And they were just acting plain silly. They entered the stage with 7-11 plastic bags on their heads as hats.





Ming Yue and Aaron



Jash gave a speech and then sang a song. He sang "Take Me Home, Country Road" I love that song. =D




Jash



Then another band performed. Band name was 24-7. Ronald was their drummer and Matt was thier guitarist. They did More Than Mords and Feels Like Tonight.



24-7



Then ou school drama team performed. They changed some of the parts and the lines. I thought this one was much better than before they changed it. It was funnier and more entertaining. A few shots of the drama.






The last event of the day was DRUM CIRCLE...



And this drum circle was special to me. My first drum circle where I'm doing allllll the facilitating. Dad was in Kuantan. Everyone sat down and grabbed a drum. I kicked it off with a rumble. I exited the circle and about less than a minute later, we had a train wreck. I ran back into the circle and stopped them. Everybody laughed and so did I. At the end of the circle I did the toss. The toss was awesome. Everybody cheered when I stood there looking into the sky for the stop cut. This drum circle was awesome. xD I had a great group... very fun and energetic. Can't wait to do my next one.







Doing the toss. See Nikkil looking in the sky to??



So yeah.... today was awesome. Good feedback on the drum circle. I'm happy.


SMKBU Leo

Drama team

No comments: