July 9, 2008

Post 160

160 Posts!! Yay... =D
Alright. Today was a good day at school. Yeah... well for me, its always a good day at school. :P
I twisted my ankle during PJ so from PJ until after recess I was limping. After recess was Sejarah so I sat for an hour and my ankle didn't hurt anymore.

We had Leo meeting today. Discussion for our Installation.



6th SMKBU LEO INSTALLATION
DATE: 26th July, Saturday
TIME: 1.30pm - 5.30pm
DRESS CODE: Smart Casual
ENTRY FEE: RM 10



Events include performance of bands, installation, drama and of course
DRUM CIRCLE...
and this drum circle is kinda special to me 'cause this will be the first circle that I'm facilitating on my own. My dad's not gonna be in town...


So come people!! =D



After Leo I walked around school with my camera... Khai Weng asked me to take pictures of school without people in them. I walked around school... but I didn't know what to take!! Almost all the pictures I took were GREEN.
Our school is GREEN anyway.... theres GREEN everywhere!! I got a few pics of the school blocks too, of course. Hung out with Chloe and Dillon for a while. I got a few shots of them, one which I think is super-funny. But they'll kill me if I upload it. =O



School in the morning... see the birds in the distance??

I took this picture of the stairs... looks kinda cool. =D

Ants working hard...

No comments: