August 21, 2008

Whats to come

OMG!! Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time!!

There were past events that I didn't blog about... sucks. There was Brian's birthday that we celebrated after school in the canteen in the pouring rain. The school actually got flooded!! Everyone walked around barefoot. So fun! I love heavy rain in school. I know, weird. But hey, thats me. =D I love rain and theres nothing you can do about it!! HaHa!!

There hasn't been any pictures to... I left my camera battery in Sabah when I went out there for my new little sister Regina's full moon celebration. Shes such an ADORABLE little one month old baby! OMG! And I'm the proud big sister! xD So yeah, no battery no pictures.

Life's been pretty normal... yeah. Now its a Thurday of the school holidayyys... Tomorrow I got a drum circle at VADS!! And then on Saturay is the LEO Joint Installation =D I promise to blog about that! Don't worry. By then I'll have my cam back.





Ciao!

No comments: