August 23, 2008

Twilight

When Sunita first told me about the book Twilight, she didn't mention anything about it having vampires, werewolves and a hell lot of romance. She just said that I "had to read it" and that Edward Cullen was hot. (she didn't metion he was a vampire...)


I thought the book would be one of those usual American girl teenage love novels that include a hell lot of clothes shopping... prom... nail polish... boys... yak yak yakkkk.... the usual Lizzie McGuire type of novel thing. The book cover I pictured it to be a pink backround with the tittle "Twilight" in shinny silver and shinny silver stars all over the book and the book cover picture was a tiara or something like that.


And after so many of my girl friends telling me Edward Cullen was hot... I had to see for myself. I borrowed Sunita's book and boy was I suprosed that the book cover was the total opposite.



Okay... so now I'm reading Twilight. And all I can say about Edward Cullen is that he seems to be a handsome character, not hot. Seems like a romantic type of person... hmm....

I don't know about you guys 'cause thats what I think about him. Anyways... I haven't finished the book yet. In just a few hours I'm already at pg 200-something. By tomorrow or so I bet i can finish the book... then we move on to the next book... New Moon.


So yeah. Thats my first part of my book review for Twilight.

1 comment:

.:~iT'$ CeLe$tE~:. said...

twilight's awesome!ok, harry potter's better.but lyk u said...its not girly glittery books...n u noe i hate those...=p

KE