April 26, 2008

Selamat Jalan

Today's highlights.


1. I got to skip bola jaring (or whatever bola the girls were playing) during PJ today.



2. Today was Cik Asnawati and Cik Fathiliana's last day...



Cik A is (or was) our KH teacher and Cik F teaches (taught) us maths. I'm gonna miss them both. Such nice teachers. I prefer Cik A to Pn. C .... =S Pn. C scares me sometimes... garang betuuulll!!



When Cik F comes into class the whole building shakes. Our class noisy nya. When Pn. F comes into class we're quiet. But in terms of understanding whats on the board, Cik F is better. Pn. F makes me confused... haih.



Pn Raspal is retiring on Mondayyyyy... I'm gonna miss her. I don't get why some students don't like her. Shes a good experienced teacher. To bad she has to retire. Wonder who's gonna take over Science on Monday once Pn. Raspal's gone. She mentioned to me and Brian the other day that we would most probably either get Pn.F ( !!! ) or Cik Salawati (-.-) as our science teacher. I didn't even know Cik S teaches science. Shes our class teacher. Don't know if she can handle us for another class. We already give her enough stress from BM.



Once the new batch of teachers come in June or July... hope we get a good teacher.



To bad we won't have a new teacher for Sejarah. 3 Adil also got Cik Fz like us. They're having PMR this year... 0_0 Cik Fz needs to cut down on copying notes. Its a waste of ink and its a waste of her time and our time.




During Peeejayyyyyy




3 hot Amanah girls...



Caught them hogging the air-cond in the library!!

The boys of 2 Bersih and Cik F

Cik F and me

Cik F and Shahidan

2 Bersih girls and Cik A

Cik A and me

No comments: