April 16, 2008

Bald is beautiful...? hmmm

Ok.... Ignore the tittle!! xD But hey... some bald people are really beautiful..! Ever seen some lady models without hair?? Damn they're hot!!
During Siviks Pn Hasni didn't come into class!! So we had a whole hour of substitutes who just sit and watch you.. 0.0

Shahidan and I decided to videotape our class. He was the narrator and I was the cameraperson. We took 2 videos of the class. Then we decided to take pictures of everyone in class and put it into a video. Actually thats a nice idea. I got so many photo's of us.. would be nice to make into a video like my first one.. the SMKBU Friend Video... =D But its still early in the year so that video can wait.... take more pictures!!
There was choir practice today for the 15 who are going for the 10th year Anniversary of eH. I have to say those guys did a good job. When they sang "You raise me up" it sounded really nice. I liked it.






"kao" teacher?? wooo




Farah, Amy and Cik Asnawati

Ina and Linda

Me and Nicole

Jaya and Naga

Top and Bottom: Shahidan

Do/Re/Mi: Hazriq, Ariff and Farhan

Jeanne and Junmey

Chole emo-ing

HAHA..

No comments: