April 1, 2008

Play in the rain

School was kinda nice today. Um... Brian, Johnson and me fooled around during Siviks as usual.... =D We don't pay attention lol... Nagaraja got caught chewing gum!! Pn Hasni caught him... fuyohh. It was like he didn't care at all.... Then after that was Geography and this time Jayaraju got caught chewing gum ... zzzz.
Naga sat behind me during Moral... He taught me 3 new Tamil words! He and Jaya gave me a nickname... Kunji. zzzz Yes, I know what Kunji means... You call me Kunji?? Kamanadi punde!!!!!!!!!
Umm... after school I thought there was Leo Club... but there wasn't. Everyone was in the canteen. I needed peace and a dictionary to do my English hw. The perfect place would have to be my good old classroom. =D
At 3.30 it started to POUR!!! I went back to the canteen to put my bag at the guardhouse. One sohai Kancil was parked RIGHT underneath the sheltered walkway, which meant I had to run from the canteen to the other side of the sheltered walkway. Gahh... I wet my books. But that wasn't a big deal... Sorry Eunice... I wet the attendance paper for Leo Club!! gah... Don't worry!! I'll replace it. No, the attandance didn't get wet, but the some of the boxes got wet. =S I'll replace it!!!
Anyway I put my bag down and I was wet all over, but then I said to myself "WOW... thats was FUN!" and guess what?? Kuachi went to play in the rain! Boy was that fun!! I loved it... been a while since there was a good rain to play in, in your school uniform. I ran to the canteen to ask Chloe to come join me, but she said she only had one shirt so no. I continued to play anyway.
I don't know why.. but after that I felt as if something heavy had been lifted off of my back... like 2 big fat textbooks had been taken out of my schoolbag and never to be used again. Kind weird. Maybe some stress got lifted out... 'cause I don't remember when was the last time I laughed to myself or the last time I played in the rain.... hope it rains again tomorow. Probably I'll feel the same way as today.

No comments: