April 24, 2008

Moo

uggggh.....


Everyone seems to be sick lately... coughing and sneezing. Sonia looked so funny today. She held the microphone in her hands and she had this very blur look. She's sick. Sze Wei is sick... I'm sick... where is this virus coming from?? bahh... I was practically sneezing the whole day... and in addition to sunburn which made my face look like a tomato, my nose turned red. So I'm also Rudolph the Red Nosed reindeer... exept that Santa can't use me until I get better... or else I would be sneezing the roofs off of kids houses. Now wherever I go I bring the tissue box with me.


Today we continued the photo taking... For English Society candid Wai Lup held teachers hand!! wakaka.... Then for Wushu candid Wai Lup and Wei Qing held my arm on either side and they looked like they were carrying me. Farnee la.

Random-ness

No comments: