April 11, 2008

Post 131

zzzz.... why isn't there anything to post about nowadays?? My blog looks so empty... Sometimes I wish I was Jooanne... there's always SOMETHING for her to post about. Scary.

If there's nothing to post now... I guess I'll just write about today.


The basketball team (under 15) achieved 4th place in MSSD basketball comp.! Congratulations to all players! You guys make our school proud.

I know I shouldn't have but I did, I timed Pn Hasni on how long was her speech today. 10 minutes. Hmm.... Usually she talks for about 20 minutes =0 and we miss 10 minutes of BM!! weee....

Erk.

I fell asleep when Cik Faizurah gave us homework during Sejarah!! zzzz So tired. Cik Faizurah didn't even care. Scary. Most teachers would whack you up if you sleep in class.... not Cik Faizurah. Probably thats why everyone talks during Sejarah, which is ... really annoying.


We watched the school drama today for English. I videotaped the whole thing. I promised the actors that I would edit the video and send it to everyone. Sorry guys but the last few bits of the video is really blurry so it doesn't look as good as the begining. But I'll see what I can do so pleash be patient.


Pics of today.


Sunrise from school... nice.

The 2 MSSD basketball players of 2 Bersih

Zhong Ren.... scary...

Good morning, Shahidan.

Brian didn't know I took this pic!! So noob!!!!!!

No comments: