April 23, 2008

1, 2, 3... CHEESE!

Today was photo taking day... or whatever it is today. At about 7 something Tien Mie and Junmey went to my class to call me. I didn't know that meant I got to skip classes the whole day! Yippe! So the job was mainly arranging the classes for the class photos... We had to arrange the afternoon session kiddies as well. And we were so mean!! When the afternoon session had their freestyle photos we seniors all came running in!! We runied their freestlye. But after the photos they would clap. After a while they didn't mind us. I turned into a tomato!! My face is so red!! WAaaa.. I haven't even recovered from Sports Day's sunburn and now I get burned again.. heck, who cares!! There were a lot of photos taken today. Some people kept telling me like "ohh.. upload this in your blog!!".... so heres some.



No comments: