December 9, 2006

Wedding

Woke up today and the house was completely empty. Watched TV, nothing good on. Then when my family came back from the park, I just spent the rest of the day reading........
At 5.00p.m my Ahyi asked me to wrap a wedding present for her friend, Erna. And then at 6.00p.m me, my grandma and Ahyi got ready to go for the wedding dinner. My grandpa didnt wanna go, he was to lazy, and even if he did go he would wanna go back about halfway during the event.
We left the house at 7.00p.m.
Not a bad place for a wedding, at some clubhouse near Lake Gardens. Inside was so COLD!! Maybe it was what I wore, stupid me, I shoulv'e known better to ware something warmer. The guests were NOT punctual, some arived while the bride and bridegroom were walking in.........
They first had some prayers, and then food............And since this was a Malay wedding dinner, there were dishes like rendang......lamb......mixed vegetables......A whole lote of good stuff. And we drank syrup. And I drank a cup of coffie, man........Its nice if you add alot of sugar (to me), because its bitter without sugar.
Then they gave out little boxes where they put they put a little piece of fruit cake in there, and usualy when I go to a wedding they give out paper boxes, out this wedding gave out nice hard boxes, like a little treasure chest. So beautiful. And inside wasn't cake, it was chocolate.......
We left when the bride and bridegroom visited each table to take some pictures with the guests. Ofcourse we had to take a picture with the beautiful bride and her new partner. They both made a beautiful couple.
We left at 9.30p.m.

Cheers to the happy couple!! Have a great life together!!!

No comments: