December 6, 2006

Where?

Snowball fight! What else is winter good for? Hehe............ But, where to find snow in Malaysia???? I never touched snow before......Unless I go to Genting Highlands and go to that Snowland thingy, whatever its called...but the snow there isn't really nice.........I can't even make a snowball! Its fake. My dad now in the U.S with my baby sister and his wife (she's not my mom, and not my stepmother, my Aunt) And there they get great snow.....man, then why am I still here? (dont wanna say no more, change topic?)

Its the holiday season and there's no school, so that means there's no homework, and no nagging teachers. But now, even though its nice that I don't have to get up at 6.30a.m Monday to Friday....I kinda miss school, my friends think I'm nuts, missing school. I don't really mean by "miss" school, they just never wanna listen to the other half when chatting. I miss my friends AND school. Especially since I had tons of friends in school, same age as me or younger. And I have made so many markings on my class wall, so many memories man......... I miss it! Friends and school, all!!!! :( :(
Where are all my friends?? I miss ya'll like crazy!!

No comments: