December 8, 2006

....................

Today I woke up at 9.00a.m. Usualy on a school holiday I wake up about...11a.m, or later. Atleast I'm not like my cousin, she gets up at 3p.m (or later) on a school holiday ......but the family lets her sleep....she stressed anyway because at 5.am she wakes up and from Johor her dad drives her and her brother to Singapore. And she get 1st in her whole grade man....so smart. She's a good model student.
Anyways, when I came down at 9.15a.m, my family and my mom's staff all were like.......oh goodness, why is Rhon awake at 9a.m? They would understand if my mom was around and I woke up at 9a.m. But with my mom outstation and me waking up at 9.a.m, ok.........
Breakfast, homemade doughnuts man.......you da best kakak!! Then to avoid my mom getting mad at me for not helping her staff, I stared "work". I did the most boring job ever, folding plastic bags. Halfway, they let me stop, and they asked me to do the messyest job, painting baskets.
It was about 12p.m., and the sun was HOT!!! I would get sunburned if I wasn't wearing a hat. I finished that about 1 hour and a half later. I was swaeting, and if my mom saw me, she would probably faint. Face, arms, legs, toes.....I was covered in paint. If I were to get all the paint off by taking a shower, it would take me hours. But the faster way was to just use the liquid thingy. Fast and easy.
I was done........reading was the best way to spend my afternoon, so thats what I did. Then had guitar lesson. My teacher was, erm, a little weird today. First he banged his guitar onto the chair by accident, second he kept dropping his pen, and third evrytime we stared a song, he played the wrong chords........haha. That was the last lesson of the year, and thank goodness to, because now I'm in grade 2, and what I'm learning gets more complicated. And now, I have the whole 3 weeks until my next lesson. So when I have my next lesson, hopefully the way I play "Lover's Concerto" would sound better to my guitar teacher and he would teach me something else.
Came online. Sleepy now, maybe I'll get up late tomorow if I woke up early today.

1 comment:

TheRedzzz said...

hey...the words and the background is so what la...change the colour, bright colour coz ur background is dark.