May 18, 2008

Sarawak trip ringkasan

Lols... I abandoned my blog for a few days haven't I? Well... sorry about that.
I wouldv'e blogged everyday if there was internet connection here in Mulu, Sarawak. Yes... for all you people who didn't know or I didn't tell, I'm in Sarawak, DURING EXAMS!! xD

Hehe. So in Mulu there was no connection at all. No handphone signal 'cause we were like... in the middle of all these beautiful mountains. But my stay in Mulu lasted only four days. Then we flew to Miri, which takes 1 day from Mulu to Miri by boat, 10 hours from Mulu to Miri by car and 30 minutes from Mulu to Miri by plane. And here in Miri I got my handphone signal back and free Wi-fi in the hotel lobby, but no beautiful mountains and kind staff people like in Mulu. Mulu was awsome. Me and my mom went caving... we saw 3 out of 4 caves. Clearwater cave, Lang cave and Wind cave. We didn't see the Deer cave which had the biggest passageway for a cave in the world. We also watched the bats fly out from the Deer cave in one snakey line which was amazing.
Every night in Mulu at the resort there was a bamboo dance and blowpipe demo. I loved the bamboo dance. I danced every night! Hehe.
We also took a 1 and a half hour boat ride on our last day in Mulu. I picked up a lot of nice stones. Anyone want one? They're nice!!
To YeeFern: If you are reading this, just to let you know I found what you asked for. Skull heads. xD You'll see when you get them..
Now in Miri and there's not really much to see. Its almost like KL but without tolls, traffic jam, perompak cases, and the huge huge buildings.
I'm gonna be back on Tuesday night, so when I get back to school I'll continue the exams I missed. I don't know what am I gonna do here in Mulu... There's a meuseum about the history of petrol that I think sounds really interesting. Might help in Geo... who knows!! Oh and BTW... the hotel in Miri is on Jalan Brooke. To all students who are Form 2 and above... does Jalan Brooke ring a bell??
Clue: Sejarah text book Tingkatan 2.

Will upload some Miri and Mulu pics when I get home.
Ciao!

No comments: