May 27, 2008

-

Sorry ppl I haven't been blogging for a while. One thing is cause my mom's volunteers took my laptop to do thier work... so I'll get my laptop back in another 2 weeks or so. SO temporary I gotta use my mom's PC. I gtot damn many pics to upload... yeessh. So for the meantime they'll hvae to stay in my cam. Terrible larh.
Well anyway its school holidays now... I'm actually kinda busy too. Thought I would be staring at the ceiling for 2 weeks. So blogging and emailing will have to wait a while loh. If I get the chance I will definately blog... and what am I going to blog about is the following, so if I forget you can remind me. =S

1)Mothers day high tea
2) Coming of moms volunteers
3)went out to 1U with fwens
4)Form 1 drumcircle

And whats coming up...

1)3 drumcircles...
2)I move into my new room!! weeeee
3)Rhonwyn's gonna go to Sabah to see her little sister!!!!!!!! xD

No comments: