May 5, 2008

Coconut Trees

I'm on Photography duty this week!!

Yay??



Lols. Not much photo's to take nowadays. Unless theres a occation in school its point-less bringing your camera. My class used to be like "Oh wow! Rhonwyn brought her camera to school today! Lets go ask her to take out picture!!". Hah... no more liao... everyone got sick of having their picture taken. They see their picture once on my camera and don't care about it anymore.



Some of the pictures I'm gonna use to make that class video me and Shahidan were gonna do. And probably print some out and stick them in my masterpiece-in-making. The main masterpiece of the masterpiece-in-making will come alive when we get our class photos... Heheheheheh....... Thats when I do the evil work. xD



Pn. Raspal retired last week. And for the whole week we didn't have any new science teacher come in. At first we were all soooooo soooo sure it was either gonna be Cik Salawati or Pn. Fardiah. But we give them to much stress already. Who knows? Maybe some teacher DID ask Cik S or Pn. F if they wanna teach us science. And their reaction would be like " 2 BERSIH??"

*faints*



During perhimpunan today they announced the arrival of the new batch of young 20-something year old teachers in University... 2 of them were these cute Chinese teachers.... around my height. Or maybe I'm taller because they wear high-heels.





What happened in this picture? No, I'm not dodging the camera. Crytal took this during pehimpunan. And the reason why my hand is like that was because I knew the flash was on... and if any teachers saw the flash... I'm D.E.D. Good thing no one saw, or cared. It loooked like it was gonna rain then anyway. Probably the teachers thought "Oh, I saw lightning, looks like its gonna rain!"

And our new science teacherrrrrrrrrrrr.... rawr.

Miss Lim =D One of the new UNIcorn (University lahhhhhhh) teachers.

Shes cute. haha. I don't know if shes a good science teacher yet. We only had one class together today.

Me and Brian wanted to ask her if she could speak Chinese. Brian asked during class.

Miss Lim, can you speak Chinese?

Only after classes.

?

After class I asked her.

Miss Lim, can you speak Chinese?

Yes.

Pn.Raspal told us before she retired not to bully the new teachers. Well.... most did. I didn't. =D

All the Chinese boys in 2 Bersih sat on one table. All the Malay students on one table. Naga and Jaya moved to my table. The Indian girls who sat at the back moved one table up and the rest sat at their original places. Miss Lim pronounces Centipede as Centiped. She says that's theirs the British way of saying it and they American way. Centiped is British...which we follow. I dunno... Which one is correct? Centipede or Centiped.

No comments: