May 7, 2008

Durian Trees

There were some funny things that happened today... well.... YOU might not think it's funny. I think it is.
First was during science class.



Can anyone give me an example of an invertebrate?
Crab! Butterfly! Ants! Dragonfly!.. (so on)
Goood... anymore examples?
Oh..oh... teacher! Squid!!
Ha???
Squid!
Ha???
Teaccher...you don't know whats squid ah?
........ (doesn't say anything and continues lesson with vertebrates


TEACHER BRIAN RANDOM CLASSMATES



Second happenned after school... Form 1 recess.... Indian girl pused Malay boy. Conversation was in BM... but now I translate it to English.


Ooi... what la you... Simply push people wann. You saw her push me right?? (says to me)
*Smiles and laughs but doesn't give reply*
Don't bother asking her laahh... she doesn't understand Bahasa Melayu...
MALAY BOY ME INDIAN GIRL



Right... And I think... that as long as I am here in SMKBU, at least one Form 1 each year.. or any new student would ask me "Do you speak Malay??" Some smart question to be asking a student where the main language IS Malay, right? Its so farneeeeeeee.....


Pics.






Jeanne

Cheerleaders doing exercises... wakakaka.

No comments: