March 20, 2008

Post #123

I'm gonna earn money this weekend.. hehe. That's cool. I won't say how much and how, but I am earning money. To bad tho, its the whole day Saturday and Sunday from 10a.m till about 8p.m, I would say?? I'll miss out Paul's birthday (he wants to go to OU), and I'll miss out PC2 sports day. Awwww... Gahh, never mind. Minor things. Sunita's gonna be with me earning money. Hehe. If I have her I'm fine.

I downloaded the free trial of Adobe Photoshop! Weee... so for the next 29 days I'll be able to edit photos. I wish I had the full version, then I could edit everyday. Now I can only do it in my dad's house. He's got photoshop. I photoshoped my class photo last year... And this year I'm gona do the same thing. So to any Bersihan who makes me mad until we have our class photo taken,


you'd better watch out,

you'd better not cry,

you'd better not make me mad,

I'm telling you why

Rhonwyn's gonna photoshop your face!!!


And for those who haven't seen last years photoshop, here it is, 1 Bersih. With the original picture on the bottom.



Kinda small tho. If you wanna see it bigger I guess you'll have to look for me!!

No comments: