March 19, 2008

Over babeh!!

Exams are over!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Holiday is over... duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh.......... -.-
Exam results are out. *gasp*

This term I did really bad.
Like, the worst ever. I've never failed so BADLY in my entire school life and I'm mad. I know, I know.... My fault. Kauchi hardly studies (close to never!!), so of course, she fails in exams.

Wow... I failed 3 subjects. Still dunno my BM score. Cik Salawati looked sad ( and MAD! ) when she was marking our BM papers.

I failed Chinese, Sejarah and Maths.

Chinese was the worst. 18% I have NEVER gotten 18%. Mannnnn, why so "cha" now?? -.-
Probably 'cause 1) I never study 2) I sleep in class... (stupid gastric!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Umm... maths..
Gezzz. 30% Yeah yeah.. bahagian B. Only 4 marks. ZzZzZzZz

And lastly... Sejarah.
I don't care who reads this and whatever you say... I'm gonna say it. I don't like my lan chao Sejarah teacher.. thank goodness Sejarah is only 3 periods a week. If it was as much time as we have for English or BM, I'd be dead by now. I seriously don't understand a word she's saying. I just sit there and hear her blab... yeap... BLAB.
Gezzz... I'm MAD. I don't like Sejarah and I don't really care for that subject.

Neither am I happy with my Science...zzzz
59...... 59!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG... One more mark and I get a B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zzzz

This term seriously sucked. Stupiak exams...


BTW.. all I scored were E's, D's and C's with one A for English....

Xiao

No comments: