March 13, 2008

C is for cookie

Another title no ignore. Anyway theres no particular reason to this post... =S

Lets see... first of all,
If anyone in Form 2 would be so kind enough as to tell me what holiday homework there is besides:

English
KH
BM
Science
Moral
Math

Please tell me. I believe there was more that I didn't get. =S
Thank you so much.
If thats all the homework we have, then silly me, and just ignore it.

The Internet im my house has been cacat for the past 2 weeks... once every 2 days you can't go online. Stupiak Internet. Yesh. Thats why if I see the modem blink on and off I grab my laptop and start doing whatever I do on the Internet... If I'm lucky I'll make it though the whole day without any interruptions. Sometimes I won't make it and halfway doing something
*kapuuuuuutttt*

*die*

Hahhhhh...
Schools gonna start soon. I half want-to-go-back-to-school and half want-to-stay-at-home. Its kinda boring during the holidays... at least in school there's curricular activities from Tuesday-Friday to keep me occupied foe the afternoon. On the other hand I don't wanna wake up early at 6.30 in the morning and get gastric. Going to school with gastric is so annoying. You miss out a lot in a subject. Hopefully my gastric will BE GONE soon.

Well.... thats all for one post.
Ciaoz.

No comments: