March 28, 2008

Good Old Disney

*blows dust off of blog*



Disney movies! I love Disney movies. I was on Youtube the other day and I had nothing to search for... then Mulan crossed my mind. So for the next half and hour I was watching the songs from the movie. My dad saw and we tried to work the CD in the DVD player, and it worked!! Its been AGES since I saw Mulan.
I love Mulan. Shes my favorite Disney character and she will always be. She was the woman who saved China from the Huns and became a hero. She was such an inspiration for me to be brave and strong. I remember when I was about 7 years old I went jungle trekking with my mom, my long lost Junior Hash friends and their parents. I tripped and hurt my knee. Didn't bleed so much but boy was I sad... was almost about to cry, then my mom tells me that Mulan never cries.
So I got up and started walking again and didn't cry. And lucky me, it was my turn to write the kiddy report about that weeks Junior Hash and I wrote about that situation. It would've been nicer if the report got sent with colour... 'cause I took a long time to colour that picture of me with a cut knee (hey, that rhymes!!).
Anyway... like I said... I love Disney movies. The only problem is that Disney Channel isn't the way it used to be. Every night before a Disney Channel original movie, there would be the Disney Castle with the song "A whole new World" from Aladdin.
Now its dumb. Super-dumb. A bunch of kids jumping around with a song that repeats "Let's watch a Disney Channel movie.." over and over.

Classic one more nicer lah!!!
Hmm... If I could just have one day.. one day.. one day just to sit down and watch all the Disney movies, that would be great. The movies like Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Hercules, Aladdin, Snow White, Robin Hood..... All the good old Disney movies. I love Disney. The OLD Disney. Not some Disney where the starting song is a bunch of kids jumping around to the song "Lets what a Disney Channel Movie.." over and over again.

No comments: