October 3, 2007

PMR Holiday (well, sort of)

This whole week, for most schools, are on holiday expect for the Form 3s cause they have their long awaited PMR exam. My school however, the Form 1's have to go to school for a day during the PMR exam cause we have PMR trials... and.. We're only Form 1.... they're getting us ready for another 2 years in the future??
Alex called me after he went on the first day and he said that going to school on those days during PMR is a complete waste of time.... To bad for Alex.. since he's in Adil (first calss) he has to go to school for 2 days.. his class and and the 2nd class Amanah. As for me being in the 3rd class.. we go to school with the 4th class for only a day.. So anyway, Joshua is in the 4th class and that means I go on the same day as himbut Ale told us that its a complete waste of time so Joshua took his advice and stayed at home and me.. I went to school. Transport was a little bit of a problem.. if Josh went I wouldve went with him since he only lives a block away from me. He and Alex were multi-tasking at Josh's when I called them before I went to school. They were doing their moral project, listeting to music, talking and they were on the computer. Wow.. I can't do that.. can you?? Aiya... they so pro la.. (rolls eyes)
Alex was quite right.. all of us in class sat down and took 3 trials.. BM, Science and Geografy... BM was hardest.. second came Geografy and the easyest was Science. After we finished the exam we sit down and just watch time fly...... and when time is up, we check answers and we proceed to the next exam.. so yes, it was a waste of time... but there was some good out of it for me....

I didn't have to stay at home the whole day.. or else my mom woould ask me to help her out in her office... and I would have to type all these things... and I would wanna listen to music on Limewire while on the computer, my mom wouldn't let and she would say that I have to many songs on Limewire and I can't listen to my songs... Which doesn't make any sence does it???? If I was gonna be on the computer the whole day doing my mom's things.. the whole house would be queit because my moms staff would be working...Music won't do any harm if it was on my earphones.... and if I only use one earphone I can still hear if my mom was calling me...
We got to practie our drama anyway, good thing to, or else going to school and not doing our drama when everyone is present is also like ... Aiyo, heres everybody and we don't practice.. so thanks Mr Eugene...

No comments: