October 16, 2007

KKB Camping Trip (Day 2)

Sunita's dad woke us up. He took some lalang and opened our tent.. He tickled us with the lalang... I grabbed it and pulled it away and we went back to sleep.. Finally Sunita woke up. I looked at the time... It was about 8.40.. I slept a little longer, Sunita came back to sleep.. then finally, Julia, Sunita and me woke up and went for breakfast.




We didn't go to the river immediately, relax la...
Me in the hammok



Me reading


Julia on the hammok

Sunita on the hammok


Then we went back to the river.....











I waved because I made it across the icy water!!!!







The Kenyan's, South Africans and Sunita's parents left during the afternoon today.. Sunita's parents left at night. Heres a pic of everybody outside the Bamboo Palace...








Dinner we had at the Bamboo Palace. Sunita's parents left after dinner.



Instant noodles... with leftover African DejaVoo Chicen.. :d

No comments: