October 17, 2007

KKB Camping trip (Day 3)

So what was left of us slept in the Bamboo Palace... The tents were taken home. Some of us were pretty lazy to go back to the river.. like me. So I stayed at the bamboo palace and watched Micheal Jackson music videos............ Julia left with Gaspar to go home... So it was my mom, Sunita and me left. We went home by car. There was another group of people who lived in KL that offered us a ride. We were listening to Linkin Park all the way home.....

This was a really great camping trip. Except for all the mosquito bites on my leg and the sunburn.......

All of us came looking normal and no sunburn and no mosquito bites.. after the trip
I got ALOT of mosquito bites...
Sunita got alot too... but not as much as mine
My mom got sunburned bad.. but no bites.
Julia looked like a peach because she was sooooo red from sunburn
Gaspar got burned bad to.. and my mom called him a spanish kebab because he's spanish.. but why a kebab I don't know.

No comments: