February 9, 2007

The worst day of the year

Today.....................................................................
Today.....................................................................
Today.....................................................................
Today I woke up at 10. I overslept. Who cares?? My guitar lessons don't even start until 11. My mom asked me to do the normal everyday helping her schedule, luckily, today I only had to cut out some magazine pages. My guitar lessons today......not much, learned the other part of a song that I not to say don't like but just find it kinda ermm...............boring??
Came to school and cut my onion out for art class. I don't know why we needed to bring a onion anyway......Went to class. Our art teacher didn't show up for the 1st period, when she came into class there was only about 15 minuets left before science class. So she made us copy notes.....I really don't like copying notes.......our teacher doesn't even explain what we are copying down anyway.....whats the use of it??
Science class, teacher absent so we had a substitute who said we had to read our science text books, or anything that had to do with science, because.....it was science class. Red house went out during that period to march, so I was incharge of the noisyest class in the whole form 1, 1 Bersih. They wouldn't listen when I say to JUST KEEP QUIET, the Indians still talked and laughed in Tamil, the Malay's talking and laughing in Bahasa Melayu, and thank goodness....not all of them were like that, some listened. But the one thing is that why are they still making so much noise even when the teacher is right infront of the class. And guess what, our teacher acted like she didn't even care......who knows, maybe she didn't EVEN care that the class was noisy, just so long as there was the assistant class monitor in the class who could copy down the names of those who were noisy. I wished the class monitor was here!!!!! I can't handle this class myself. In the end I yelled at them DIAM!!! and then I felt so mad that I leaned on the table with my head buried in my arms. Some thought that I was crying. So they kept quiet.
After recess yellow house had marching practice. Then all of a sudden it rained like crazy and I just had to get back to class or my geografy teacher would kill me. Couldn't. The yellow house leader wouldn't let me out in the rain. No choice. When the rain did stop I ran back to class. Sure enough, my geografy teacher asked me "where did you go??" I answered all her questions and she told me to go back to my place and copy down the notes on the board.
Notes.................agan. Atleast our teacher explained what the note were.
Came home, went out with mom and grandparents to shopping mall. My mom was kinda boiling mad because of my grandparents. I don't wanna say anything about it.

Came home and went on computer. I feel so sad la, 2 of my "friends" blocked me for such a stupid, small matter. I couldn't believe it. They blocked me and I blocked them. Oh well, so much for friends. I hope that eveything would work out soon, and return to the way it was, before.
Today was such a dull, not fun day. Infact, might even be the worst day of the year.

3 comments:

jun said...

it's so hard to do ur job, in the meantime keep ur 'friends'. i feel ur grief, rhon...

Joanne Tay said...

Hoohaa.. I'm lucky my class isn't like that.. sad class monitors and assistants Heh.. HOLD ONN RHONN!! WOOOHOO!loll

Joanne Tay said...

Oh yeahh! Rhonn check outt my bloog!
www.joooanne.blogspot.com
thank yous!!