February 1, 2007

School......

Nowadays, seems like time goes by so much faster than last year. Last year, its wake up at 6:30a.m and go to school, come back at 1.00p.m and then I have the rest of the day to do whatever....Now its wake up, I only have about 2 hours to eat, bla bla bla...then go to school at 12.pm, come back at 7.00pm and then eat, do homework, and I don't have much time to do the stuff I like to do like go online and chat with friends.....check my email. I used to do this almost atleast once in 2 days.....now, its once in 5 days, or so (no wonder why my inbox always seems like its about to blow up). Does time go by faster now because I'm in afternoon school?? I dunno.
If I were to choose between afternoon or morning session for school, which one would I choose?? Morning school sucks because I have to get up at 6.30 a.m and on the other hand afternoon school sucks because it seems like time flys by faster........
I don't mind going to school, because if I stayed home all day I might get bored to death. Not just that, but I enjoy going to school because I have alot of friends there....can chit-chat.....despite the few extra subjects.
Some are just BORING and some really make you wanna learn, and one subject, unlike last year, you have to study that subject, art. Its not like last year where your art teacher walks into class and says you can draw whatever you want, nope, not this year..... You have to have a exercise book and copy down what the teacher writes down on the blackboard. You have to learn the different types of lines that you can use........and there is even an exam for art. Waliao.
Some teachers really wanna make you sleep, like my KH teacher, Geography teacher and Art teacher. I'm not even sure I can remember what they "taught" me. Just a bunch of blabbing about copying this, copying that.....memorize this and that when you don't even know what it means.
The best tecahers I can think of now is my Civiks, History, English and Science teacher. They don't make you fall asleep, they make you learn, especially my History teacher Mr. Eugene......if he wants you to memorize something, he makes you memorize it in a day because the way he teaches you is fun. Hope that those teachers who I say are boring can become "not boring". Why don't they learn from Mr. Eugene??










Whatever I'm saying.

2 comments:

jun said...

Haha...it makes me sad oso lah... school's so boring lah..

jun said...

with baby bath in ur class, of COURSE you wont feel bored.