February 5, 2007

Today

Today school normal. The first few periods the teachers went for meeting, again. This time there were prefects that would guard every class. I'm surprised I survived because my class was driving me nuts.......talking, walking........so "ma fan". Recess....then had to change to PE clothes. Just me and my other friend cause today we had to practice marching for sports day.
So last minute. Sports day is the day after Valentine's day and yellow house will only be practicing 4 times ONLY. Red house has practiced I don't know how many times...but yellow house only 4???? That's funny. So many things that I thought the marching was a complete waste of time and was horrible.
One was because we were standing under the hot sun while our leaders were talking and DRINKING WATER!!! I was dehydrated and standing under the sun and here they are DRINKING WATER AND TALKING. Second was that even though we practiced, the leaders fooled around, chased each other because someone said something funny. A waste of time. Third, they sit down in the shade and boss us around, we stand under the sun and get bossed around. We were "marching" for an hour and a half, and then me and my friend tricked our leaders so that we could go back to class. We said that we had a history test and our history classes were now. They believed and we both missed the last half hour of standing in the sun and got to go back to class and sit under the fan and drink water......ah........
In fact, we did have a history test today. It was okay but I didn't do that well, I don't wanna say my score but I'll say that the highest mark out of 20 was 17 and the lowest mark out of 2 0 was 7. Mr. Eugene said that those who got 10 and above clean up the classroom and those who got 9 and below have to wash the toilets.....I don't think those who got 9 and below have to clean the toilets, its most likely a joke. My feet hurt so bad because of marching. Today morning house practice and marching, tomorrow PE, and the following day house practice and marching again. Aiya....................
The good news is that after sports day we don't have house practice and marching anymore!! Atleast, until next year..........aiya

No comments: