February 15, 2007

Valentines Day

14/2/07

Today was Valentines Day...... before class in the canteen, I hugged my friends and said Happy Valentines Day. Some of my friends even gave jellies and chocolates to friends. So nice of them leh....I feel so bad I that I forgot to give my friends a valentines thinggy.....any thinggy, like chocolate....
I guess it was only the girls who were hugging eachother for Valentine's Day, the guys didn't. We even wished the teachers Valentine's day, they didn't wish us back though. Everyone, ok I admit....ALMOST everyone was in the mood to celebrate Valentine's.....some don't even know today is Valentine's day..............
When we were about to go into class, I guess half the mood of celebrating Valentine's Day suddenly vanished. Everyone was in their normal school mood......

The rest of the school day was ok........nothing interesting much to say about Valentine's day.
Lol

2 comments:

jun said...

Happy Belated Valentines, rhon-rhon! It's just a little bit late...

jun said...

lol!