December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve Party!

Christmas eve!! The day before Christmas!! Yay!!!
Okieee......

So today there was a Christmas eve party at my house! Yippeee! First time the family organized a Christmas party... So lets start from the beginning of the day.

Ying Soon came at 11.30 to give me tuition but instead we went to 1 Utama to drop off some baskets at InQBox. Had to rearrange all the baskets in the cubicle thing again and sign whatever return form.... yish. Then we went to find Pik Kei to ask her to come for the Christmas dinner.

Came home and had tuition, then the 2 of us went to Tesco to buy foodstuff for tonight. We spent 1 hour circling the vegetable section... We couldn't find lemons, and when we asked the counter lady she showed us a box with a picture of a lemon on it, but there were no lemon's in it. Swt.

We came back and started to cook. Ying Soon, next time use a fork to peel hot potatoes, ok? It makes more sence.

Sue Ann came early so she helped a little as well. Sorry no pics of cooking, 'cause if I took pics my mom will tell me " Stop taking pictures! Help me here now!!!!" lols. So... here's the pics!!


Friends since a very very long time. =)



My idea to use the huge the huge fork and spoon to serve salad. XD

Smashing the potatoes.


Putting mashed potatoes into a nice plate.

Carving the turkey.



Pouring ice into the drinks.



From Sue Ann!! At first I thought she got me a ping pong set... but its actually a tennis racket and 2 balls, made from chocolate!



Serving salad with the huge utensils.



Swt Pics.

Sue Ann.


Pik Kei.



Someone ate to much and fell asleep on me... lol.

No comments: