December 18, 2008

Cam whorin' in the miao miao city etc.

Riteeee.... Miao miao city as in Singapore ok. I think you'd know that. Or it could be the roar roar city.... but I think miao miao sounds better. =D

Yeashh.... so I went to Johor Bahru recently to stay at my cousin's place for the weekend... Me and my aunt drove there... And the whole time we were listening to the American Top 40... hahha... Rigghhttt.... so anyway, the main reason why I went to JB was for some motivational-prepare-you-for-exams-talk.... We get these type of things in school all the time.... so it was sort of pointless for my uncle to pay so much money for me and my 3 cousins to go... But whatever la... it was kinda nice... we were in the Crystal Crown hotel.... the food there was kinda weetarrded.... but the good thing was that we had confortable chairs and it was easy to see the powerpoints... not like the ones in school.... about 100 of us crowded in the dewan and you gotta crane your neck to see the powerpoint if your dwarf heighted like me. hahahhahahhhahhah. There were a few times I felt like sleeping... but to keep myself awake I started drawing.

Pik Kei you were my inspiration for one of the drawings, and I think its pretty obvious which one. XD



Right.... so lets get to the title of this blog post. Cam whorin' in the miao miao city. Since we were in JB, might as well go to the miao miao city to see how many cats we could find, maybe bring one home.... Hahah... so here's me and my 2 cousins cam whorin on the fruit farm road... or Orchard road... lol. XD









Very random but nice pic of the waterfall by my pro photographer cousin....














A senget tree. lol.

The senget tree at night

No comments: