December 22, 2008

2 tags from Miss Hoa Jing Ying.

1. Who & what is your relationship with the last person who tagged you?
- Chloe. Schoolmate and close friend. =D

2. Do you know what is true love?
- I guess so... lol.

3. Who did you recently hang out with in MSN?
-Um.... Shahidan and Sunita

4. What is your relationship with him/her?Them?
- Shahidan (classmate and good friend), Sunita (Godsister) =D

5. Who is your beloved pet sis?
- Umm... don't reallly have a pet sis... But pet bro got lahh... Wai Lup.

6. Why do you create a blog?
- Because I like to write. =)

7. You know your blog sucks?
- No it doesn't. Your just jealous.

8. Who are you having relationships now?
- Relationship(S)? Riteeee.... I'm not a player k...

9. No question.
- Too bad... So sad....

10. 5 tags goes to :-
-Grace
-Pik Kei
-Kim
-Shahidan
-One of the 4 random people... Niggle lah.

11. Who is number 1? (Grace)
-A Form 6 student in SMKBU. =D

12. What about number 3? (Kim)
-Same as 1, but with a DSLR camera!!

13. Do number 5 love number 1? (Niggle,Grace)
-I don't know... DOES Niggle like Grace??? Thats a mystery to me.

14. Do u have any relationship with number 4?
-He's my good friend.

15. Main reason why I did this tag?
- Because Chloe tagged me?

--------------------------------------------------

Rules & Regulations:
*Do not copy answers
*The tag questions must be 100% the same
*Tag people after doing tag
*No tagging back tag..

1/6. Pik Kei
2/7. Shahidan
3/8. Grace
4/9. JG
5/10. Simply larhh. Ying Soon

How you know 1? (Pik Kei)
-I met her in Mars.

What would you do if you never meet 2? (Shahidan)
-Then there would be no one to for me to laffff at in class everyday. Sorry Shahidan

What would you do if 3&4 dated you? (Grace,JG)
-Grace I would go with as a friend. JG.... uhhh... Julian drive me home! < Private joke.

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple? (Pik Kei,Ying Soon)
-Sorry Pik Kei your to late. XD

Do you think 7 is attractive? (Shahidan)
-He's got smexay eyebrows that are 1cm thick. I measured after school with my ruler once. =D

Do you know anything about 8’s family? (Grace)
-Um... they're Chinese.

What language does 2 speak? (Shahidan)
- A language of his own which no one else can understand.

Who is 3 going out with? (Grace)
- I denno... but she has a someone.

How old is 4? (JG)
- 4 years older than me.

When was the last time you talked to 5? (Ying Soon)
- Oh look, he just sent me an sms. What a coincidence.

Who is 6's favourite singer? (Pik Kei)
- Don't know, but she herself is a good singer.

Would you date number 7? (Shahidan)
- God knows. =S

What is 9 last name? (Grace)
- Chia.

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1? (Pik Kei)
- I'm straight.

Which school does 2 go to? (Shahidan)
- Same school same class as me. =)


Done.

No comments: