August 23, 2007

Friday..... The Big Day

Ok... here goes...

So I got to school. I didn't bring much to school today... not much books anyway.... Just my KH tect book and exercise book, and True Singapore Ghost Stories book 11 (I dind't even read it in school so there was no point bringing it anyways)...erm, also 2 changes of clothes one was my uniform and then my clothes for Form 1 Idol... I can't kick and jump around in my uniform for Form 1 Idol haha....and the biggest item was my guitar. Jasmine called me a penguin because she says I walk like one, especially in my Dodo uniform because our Sir gave me the wrong size, I'm a M size and he gave me L.....he said they ran out of M size, so I'll just have to stick to being a penguin for a while until I grow taller I gues...

So...me and Akmal jammed on our guitars for a while...he needed some seriuos tuning...lol. I guess thats what a tuner is for haha. My guitar's butt is actually bigger than his guitar's butt but I'm so used to my guitar that when we exchanged I couldn't play well.. :P

So... the Dodo students went to the hall for our grading test. Our Sir told us where to stand and then we practiced once again, he left and we were left to wait for Master Wong and the assistant dude.. He came at 2 o' clock so while we waited me and my senior school friends were playing songs on my guitar...some were so pro lol. I was like , wow.
Master Wong and Master Beny came and we had our Dodo test. We were put into two groups and I was in group 1 because I had a Dodo uniform. When group 1 finished we had to lend our uniforms to the second group because they don't have the Dodo uniform... So on...

Me and Tzer haw were a little late into class because we had to change into our school uniform and both of us were a little slow because our legs hurt trying to impress Master Wong to get a double promotion...

Matt came and returned me my guitar in class....KH exam was uh... not exactly hard. All the questions about the sewing and clothes, bla bla...When that exam was over?? Whoho!!! No more exams until October....Everyone went down for recess except me and Nicole. We stayed in class with Cikgu Faizal...He was marking our English papers and we wouldn't give me my total score.. All I know is that out of 40 objective questions I got 2 wrong... not bad.... :D....
I played my guitar and the songs I played.... Cikgu Faizal actually sang along.... lol... The song's I played were things like Wake Me Up When September Ends... Right Here Waiting, Falling In Love With You.... Just anything that I could play that was easy. hehe... Cikgu Faizal's voice was like....so deep and uh....calm or soft...whatever was the right word to use.......

When everyone gathered at the badminton court I got my clothes and went down...then we were put into what number are we singing. I was the last singer, I was a bit like "awwww man..." because the last is when the judges usually start to fall asleep....

So everyone performed. Some of the best were Dafinah, Jasmine and Kendrick..Kendric even played his guitar while he sang, and here I brought my guitar and its sitting backstage because I can't play and sing at the same time...I'm not that pro yet..haha.

When it was my turn to sing, the school bell already rang, so in my mind I was like "oh shoot...!!!"

I did my thing anyway. I sang a oldies tune The King of Rock...You know...Elvis Pretsley?? Yeah, I sang one of his song eventhough most people don't know that song...haha. The title was Hound Dog...Its a rockish song and my mom said that if I sing slow songs even she tends to fall asleep because I don't do slow songs... I'm a rocker hhaha....
The judges... they seemed good. No sign of falling asleep...So bye to school for a week.

Came home.....I was planning to do my Sejarah project or something but I didn't do it because I was to worn off......haha..

Well, so now holiday... what am I gonna do this whole week????

No comments: