August 23, 2007

Dodo Tournament coming up................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THE DODO 2ND TOURNAMENT IN COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!! I GOT ALL 21 STEPS TO MEMORIZE AND HERE I ONLY HAVE 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AHHHH!!!!!

(slaps myself*).
ok ok ok ok...calm now... phew ..DODO TOURNAMENT!!! (phone battaries just died... aw shucks la....)
.....ok.... I don;t even know why I would upload this into my blog.... but I'm online so why not??

The Dodo tournament....I don't even remember paying Sir 20 ringgit to join the Dodo tournament, I don't remember even getting the form from Sir.... oh well, whenever I did it, or even why I did it... God has a plan for me so I'm going.

So I have these 21 steps to remember, plus I might be going for sparring, you know, the punching and the kicking.......haha.... would that be good?? I might end up with nose bleeds and teeth bleeds....thats what Sir told me.....

Well, thats caoming so please pray for me that I'll do welll. I'll update if I feel alright...hahaxxx

okies... now my mom is angry becasue its 1 AM and I'm still on my blog so

night night...

No comments: