August 23, 2007

Finally...

Ok so now its the school holidays and I can finally update my blog without having to worry about school the next day....

This last week of school has been killing me man..
Exams was one, and apart from that, I had to practice all my moves for my Wushudao grading test... and also for the Form 1 Idol Final thingy.... lol. I couldn't believe I actually got in to the finals, so thanks to Mr Eugene.

Exams were ...uh.... ok??
Math was suprisingly...HARD!!! OMG.....All the questions got me like..uh, did I learn this before?? I think I have, but I don't remember..
And it was only 3 chapters Decimals, Integers and uh.... percentages, thats right. Before the exam started I was like, math would be easy...math would be easy, then...... dead.
The other subjects besides math, I hope to pass.... Like geografy, first exam I got 50 something, secong time I failed and then Pn Lim already told me my score for this exam.... 41%, a just nice pass.. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? I bet the teachers would puke when they come to my paper.. (sorry Cik Phuah!!!) Worst I class monitor man... I can;t fail...nanti loose face and kena scold by mom!! XP.

Ok... so the last day of school I would call it The Big Day, because so many things happened that day. 1)Dodo grading test (Wushudao) 2) Last day of exams 3)Form 1 Idol Finals 4)Amyzatul's birthday....

So lets start from the begining.... New entry ok??

No comments: