January 15, 2007

R.I.P

Today when I got to school the first thing I had to do was look for someone who is from my class.....I had to borrow their exercise book and copy what our teacher asked us to copy on Friday.......I didn't do my Geography homework. Well, I couldn't because I don't have the text book, O-U-T O-F S-T-O-C-K, haiz, so I had to rush and copy and draw and underline and write.....bla bla bla. When that was done, our class teacher called us out to get our ties. Oh, I dunno how to wear a tie........
Went back to class, and one of my classmates was kind enough to help me tie my tie. Wearing a tie the first time is kinda uncomfortable, but I'll get used to it. And we only have to wear it like twice a week, Monday and Friday. Ok la. School was normal for the rest of the day, during assembly we had music, not like the first 2 times, all singing out of tune......forgetting how to sing. And this time, when we heard the music play Negaraku....it was kinda slow, 'cause last year in Primary School the music was faster. Not used to it.
Came back home. Before I came online to write this blog, I heard kittens mewing outside, I went to check it out. I saw a little kitten walking around right outside my house. I went outside of the gate and just watched the kitten wandering helplessly. If my mom was at home she would have killed me if I brought the cat into the house or if I went outside to look at it, because she's allergic to cat hair.
The kitten had 2 other siblings.....I couldn't take all of them into the house, neither could I take one, if my mom was home or not....because my GRANDFATHER is also allergic to cat hair. I couldn't even feed it, my GRANDFATHER would get angry at me for feeding a stary. So what to do?????? I just watched the kitten who was walking around walk around.
Then here comes the sad part. All of a sudden, this Proton Wira drove by and ALMOST hit the kitten. About 2 seconds later, another bigger car drove by, AND IT HIT THE POOR KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! CAN'T THAT PERSON DRIVING WATCH WHERE HE'S GOIN'????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOUSY DRIVER!!! HE KILLED A LIVING BEING!!!!!! HE KILLED A KITTEN WHO DOESN'T HAVE A HOME, NO MOTHER AND NO FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could that driver do such a thing?? :( :( :( :(

I was there, stunned, my hands on my mouth, ready to cry. I know some of you might think that me crying over a kitten, I'm just nuts. I got this really, really, really soft spot for animals, I have a strong feeling for them, I won't just feel sad or sorry that it died right infront of my face , but I'll even cry. I picken up the dead kitten and placed it on the grass... Its 2 siblings looked as if the understood that their brother or sister has passed on. I even told them that I was sorry about their sibling's death, you might still be thinking I'm nuts, talking to animals like that, but remember, I have a realy, realy, realy, soft spot for animals.
I went back in the house and my dad called me. He said he knew that I was always like this with animals, well, he is my dad.................
I thought about that kitten and saw that I'm lucky......I have a home, a nice mother and good food, and what about the kitten??? No home, a mother who abandoned her kids, no food. Sad huh?? People who have a pet the love won't think I'm nuts, they would cry if their pet died to. And the kitten that I cried for wasn't even mine, I just cried because like I said, I have a realy, realy, realy soft spot for animals.
Just be grateful of what you have, because we always take them for granted. And also remember how precious life is.

4 comments:

TheRedzzz said...

ahahahaha...ok ok la u got a really soft spot for animals la, i get it la...haha!!

Unknown said...

its not funny!!! You even saw the dead kitten itself!!!!

jun said...

My condolences on the demise of ur Kitten, Rhon.

jun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.