January 26, 2007

Merintas Desa

Merintas Desa......what all of us in school has been waiting for.........(by the way, those who don't know what Merintas Desa means, it means Cross Country running...). Everyone had to be at school early. Like before 7.20 am.
Sat according to house colour. Got the numbers that we have to pin on ourselves. I like the numbers in Red house because their numbers were like 1994, 1995......2000, 2001.......2010, 2011 ....Yellow house numbers were hard to remember, like 2328, 2327.....something like that. I wish I was in Red house.....Dunno why, just wanna be in Red house, Yellow house is ok...I like bright colours, like yellow.....Anyways...............
We did warm-ups which was practically BORING!!!! Not many people were even following what to do.
Went to the field, the first group to run was P1(Perempuan 1 / Girls 1, which is Form 3 to 5), second to run was P2 (Perempuan 2 / Girls 2, which is Form 1 to 2). I'm in P2 and when we took off I didn't see who ran first L1 (Lelaki 1 / Boys 1 Form 3 to 5) or L2 (Lelaki 2 / Boys 2 Form 1 to 2). We ran to Centrepoint, then a furniture shop, I guess.... Didn't really see the landmarks......I was just jogging, running and walking. Girls ran 4km and guys ran 5km. Just 1 km difference. Hehe.
When I reached school I was so exousted, had to pass one more checkpoint, wrote down my name and then went to rest. I was the 31st girl to arrive for P2.....Which was quite good, but I knew I won't get a trophy because those are for those who got 1st to 14th....but I had fun leh......wanna do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone went to the canteen to eat but I stayed and watched the guys play basketball. The game was quite funny....It was a mixture of basketball, soccer and American football. Maybe dodge ball was also part of the game...........I couldn't tell.............While I was watching the guys play, 2 of my friends sneaked behind me and poured water on me!!!! Aiya, and I was sitting down watching guys play basketball and dry of at the same time because they poured water on me before the guys played basketball.....but it was also so cooling, the day was hot anyway.
The teachers gave the prizes and then Form 1 had to pick up the rubbish around the school. Each class had to clean up one part. Then finally..........we could go home!!!!!! Yay!!!
Showered and then collapsed on my soft, comfortable bed and slept for 2 hours...........
After a nice day.........take a nice nap................lol.

No comments: