January 14, 2007

Ouch

Today I woke up at my dad's house, wahhh......such a PERFECT sleep last night. I guess maybe 'cause I was watching MTV and Hitz.tv with my friend, flippin just these 2 channels because everything at 2.30a.m in the morning was quite boring. LOL. Just before going to sleep, MTV showed MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!! And I never seen the video before, maybe just made, dunno, but I was happy I saw it 'cause the song is 1 of my fav's.
The good thing sleeping in my dad's house is that I have my own room and I sleep with the air-cond every night. Its not even cold at 16 degress and the air-cond is blowing RIGHT on you, 'cause I got this thick blanket, so nice to sleep.
Anyways, today I got up and then my friend's parents came to eat breakfast, they just live upstairs of the condo. Then me and my friend play computer while our parents chit-chat.
Then me and my dad went to play squash....the game was great until one time when I surved, my dad whacked the ball to to the wrong place, RIGHT ON MY NOSE!! OUCH!!!!!! That hurt sooooooo bad, I didn't know if I should laugh or cry, so I did both.
Thank goodness my dad didn't whack my nose off, that's just a saying, there's no way someone can just KNOCK my nose off my face can they??
The rest of the game was ok. I won 2 or 3 (forgot) out of 8 games. Ok la...
So tired now, I wanna sleep. zzzzzz

No comments: