January 3, 2007

First day of school

Today my kakak woke me up at 7. am but school doesn't start until 1 pm......so I stayed in bed until 9 am.....then I jumped out of bed remembering I haven't filled out some school forms, photosteped the electric bill and asked my mom to photostep her I.C.
My mom got frustrated with me doing everything at the eleventh hour......I shouldv'e been doing this a week ago lol.
Anyways.....went to school and my mom came along. I was a little scared but mostly I was exited because its a new year and a new school. I saw my old classmate Pow Yin walk into school the same time as me, and she, me and my mom walked to the bookshop to get all the books.....there were sooo many BOOKS!!!!!! And I was stupid enough to bring only a sling bag.......but we settled that by taking out the books that I thought weren't really needed and then my mom left me in the hall with all the other Form 1 students. Our headmisstress gave a little speech and said to us that this school is the cleanest school in all of Selangor, as told by RTM 2. From there we were put into our new classes. I am in 1 Gigih. The only 2 people I know are Nicole and Angie...they sat together and I sat infront......with a girl from Damansara. 31 students are in my class.
Then our new form teacher asked us who wants to be the class monitor... I raised my hand......and then our teacher let me be class monitor....yay!!!!! Wow....I'm class monitor lol. Now I have to be somewhat a model student to my classmates says my mom.....and ofcourse, like my mom always says, that comes from hardwork. I'll do my best, mom.
The whole day was just getting to know everbody and learn our Visi sekolah and Lagu Sekolah. School ended today with assembly. And we got our homework by writting down 10 school rules mentioned by the Guru Disliplin during assembly......hope I can remember what he said lol!!!!!!
I'm looking foward to tomorow and hope that my fellow classmates are to! LOL.

1 comment:

jun said...

Yeah! First year in BU 1, and already a monitor. Keep it up, girl!