January 5, 2009

I can't complain, can I?

Well well....



Happy late wishes for the new year from me. =) Hope you readers have a splendid 2009.

Alright, so my first post of the year will be about the first day of school.



Everything was good on thr first day of school. Everything seemed so different compared to last year, or maybe 'cause I haven't stepped foot in school for a while.



We had perhimpunan as usual, Pn Hasni announced that Cik Rafiah and Cik Melathi are gone. Cik Melathi went to teach at SMK Taman Sea, and I don't know about Cik Rafiah. They were nice teachers and I really don't understand why almost everyone didn't like them. @.@ Hmmm.... I'll never know will I?



For me, I have a feeling that 2009 is gonna be a good year. I have advanced class from Bersih to now Amanah. =) Now all I need to do is get to Adil. Heheh. A lot of old Bersihans have also advanced to Amanah, and unfortunately for some, have moved to classes like Gigih and Rajin. We don't have a Yakin class this year... To many students liao. LoL. Wonder how that happened. XD



The other good thing is, 3 Amanah got a lot of the good teachers. We have En Saad for BM, Pn Lily for English, En Govindan for Geo, En Sairul as class teacher, Pn Zaleha for Math and En Baha for Sejarah. Like last year, Pn Chan is our KH teacher. Our last year Math teacher Pn Fardiah is now our Science teacher. I hope, I hope that Pn Fardiah, will be a good Science teacher, 'cause last year, it was a little difficult for me to understand. Probably 'cause the class was to noisy as well. Kinda sad.



I feel bad for teachers who walk into a class and no one listens to them, 'cause its a complete waste of their time to teach a class who doesn't want to learn. Pay some respect for teachers people.... even if you like the teacher or not. Save the chit chat for recess or when theres no teacher in class. XD



So overall today I had fun. Good to be back in school. I'm ready to learn some new stuff... And I'm determined to pass all my subjects and get as many A's as I can. =)



To students: Have high expectations for your studies. If your not so good in studies, study harder and tell yourself your gonna get all A's for the next coming exam. Tell yourself everyday, all A's, and you might just surprise yourself. If your good in studies, help your friend, I'm sure they'll appreciate your help.



To teachers: Teach us well. Reduce stress. Give a fair amount of homework if you must. Concentrate on the students who are weak in the subject you teach. If you concentrate on the not so good ones, they get smarter, and that makes you happy right?? XD





Cheers to a good year everyone.

PS.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAHIDAN!!

HOPE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL/YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS FUN.


PSS. TO SHAHIDAN.


HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR SHIRT.



PSSS. TO SHAHIDAN


THANKS FOR THE SHIRT YOU GOT ME. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! XD



*Lights out*

No comments: