January 13, 2009

Haha-ness.

The first week of school not only was fun, but was also crazy.
I guess mostly crazy.... LoL

We had our annual Rumah Sukan meeting on Friday, which I wanna talk about. As usual we chose the preseident for Yellow House and blah blah blah.... then Cikgu Hafiz announced that whoever doesn't come for the 9 house practices we have will kena whatever and will have to clean the school toilets. Not only did Yellow House teachers say that, Red House and Blue House and well I think.

Now for being in SMKBU for 3 years already, the first few house practices will have a good amount of students... but then after a while most students will stop coming and at least only 20% or so of the students in 1 house will show up, and the oter 80% gone...
Now if 3 houses have the same punishment for not coming for rumah sukan and only about 20% will show up, you have 60% out of 300% would show up... and the 240% of students who don't come have to clean the toilets.... and its like... 200 - 300 or so of students per rumah sukan who will have to clean the toilets... might as well just let the kakak's who clean the toilet take a year break and let the students do the dirty work!!

Please la... do you really think they're gonna make you do that? The most they would do is call those who didn't come for rumah sukan to run maybe 6 rounds around the field. I don't belive they would ask you to clean the toilets.

And what we do in rumah sukan... take attendance twice, warm up, run around the school field a few times and then teachers will mark down your name for a sport in Sports Day. Cik Ng marked me down for 100m and 100mx4 which I don't wanna do... haih... serves me right for joining last year... lol. So I'd better beg her to let me go.... my first excuse was I was on JU duty.... it was a good excuse I thought. Haha. But Cik Ng was like "You give me your camera and I can take your picture for you ok?"

Ok I'll stop here...
But if your scared that teacher is really gonna make you clean toilets, then come for rumah sukan, but if not, then never mind. And if a teacher reads this post I hope I don't kena washing toilets. XD
Its just my opinion on this.

*Out*

No comments: