October 17, 2009

First tag in a long time

Name 5 Guys


a) how old are they?
b) where are they currently?
c) how long have you known them?


1. Nigel - 19 - home I think - almost 2 years
2. Alex - 15 - maybe playing tennis - since kindygarten
3. Shahidan - 15 - home - since Form 1
4. Reuben - 16 - anywhere - umm... maybe 3 to 4 years ago
5. Leon - 16 - biking maybe - since I was 8 and he was 9


Would You Rather...Party With 1(Nigel) or 5(Leon)?
Nigel... =D he's fun

Marry 2(Alex) or 4(Reuben)?
Hah... I have no idea.

Kill 3(Shahidan) or 5(Leon)?
I'm not a murderer.

Date 1(Nigel) or 2(Alex)?
Already got, lah.

Make Out with 1(Nigel) or 3(Shahidan)?
That depends.

Cuddle With 2(Alex) or 5(Leon)?
Both are teddy bear shaped. I know Leon would be really happy. =O

Have Kids With 3(Shahidan) or 4(Reuben)?
PUCCA!! (Pn Shoba and Shahidan will understand)

Live With 1(Nigel) or 3(Shahidan)?
PUCCA!!

Be Stuck on an Island with 2(Alex) or 5(Leon)?
Leon would be happy. XD


Trade Lives with 3(Shahidan) or 4(Reuben)?
I like my life.

Wake Up Next To 1(Nigel) or 5(Leon)?

Leon would be happy. XD

Completely Disown 2(Alex) or 4(Reuben)?
Neither!!

(A Few More Questions)

Has 3(Shahidan) ever hurt you?
Yes. But I can never get mad at him.

Have you ever hurt 4(Reuben)?
I don't think so.

Who's the funniest?
(3)Shahidan

Can you beat up 5(Leon)?
Leon wouldn't be happy about that. =P

When is the last time you saw 2(Alex)?
Last day of PMR.

Who's the smartest?
Nigel is older so I guess he knows more.

How long have you known 5(Leon)?
For a loooong looong time.

What would you do if 1(Nigel) and 2(Alex) started...
Started what?

Who is 3(Shahidan) dating/crushing on?
Hahahahahahahah... to cute to tell. PUCCA!!

Does 2(Alex) smell good?
Sweaty. =O

Who will you still be talking to in 15 years?
Hopefully all of them.

Which in your top 5 is the nicest?
All are nice. =)

who has the better...[smile] -
Smile... hmm... I would say its Alex. =D

[body] -
er... neither! XD

[face] -
Shahidan. (he got nice facial hair) PUCCA!!

[attitude] -
All have nice personalities

[voice] -
Nigel. tank you. tinking of you.

[clothes] -
all are in school uniforms

I tag:
anyone

No comments: