October 15, 2009

Celebrate the times come on!!!!

Yeahhh people!!
PMR is finally over!!

I'm happy, and I know everyone else is... so yeah. This post is a little late. Like my usual self, I'm busy. =P

And my laptop just crashed 2 days ago, the blue screen appeared. Hopefully all my memory isn't wiped out... or else I'll loose all my pictures and my beloved Photoshop. ='(

I must have got a virus from (someones) pendrive in the JU room on Wednesday. 'Cause after I plugged (someones) pendrive in, my com lagged. =O Then when I went home I turned my com on again and the blue screen came up. SO SADLAH. Hopefully the JU PC's don't get infected as well. or else we loose EVERYTHING. That would be a complete DISASTER. =O The editorial board is working hard this year, I know. 'Cause I see. =D

Plans for PMR???

I got stuff to do. I might even start a new blog but also keep this one. We'll see. My nieghbour asked me to teach him Form 1 stuff... he wants to get an early start. I could do that. Its only Form 1. =D And my mom found this Standard 1 Malay boy who goes to Puay Chai 2... and if the mom wants, I'll be teaching him Standard 1 Mandarin. LOL. Can you imagine that?? Me, teach Mandarin? Boy will my family be so proud of me, I always did so poorly in Mandarin, and now I'm could teaching it?? Heh.

I would LOVE to teach English... That would be so fun! I could use ExtraDiction to teach, besides things like Scrabble and Boggle, stuff like that. ExtraDiction is good 'cause there's a Junior Version as well as a Adult Version. Here's the Junior board.




The numbers are points and the exclamation marks are chances. It would take a while to explain, but go to the website!! www.extradiction.com

And if you want a demo on how to play, come over and I'lll teach you!!



*out*

No comments: