June 17, 2009

Inked

Yeah, inked. XD

Today I skipped BM class to take Ju pics. *evil laugh* It was fun... and I got to use Kim's camera... Wish I had a DSLR... its like No1 on my birthday/Christmas wishlist. And something that money can't buy, good PMR grades. XD Followed by a Vaio laptop and a acoustic plug-in guitar... =P Funny.

When I was younger like lets say 5, I would ask for lollipops and colouring books and kiddie stuff like that. Now its all stuff maybe 20X more the price of a colouring book. =P But of course, we can't have everything. So probably I'd get a colouring book for Christmas this year. Haha. XD

Anyway, after I came back to class I found Azim looking through my pencil case and using my permanent markers. (shh... don't tell the prefects I brought permanent markers to school.... XD) And then I guess he ran out of paper and ganged up with Paul to draw on my face. Yes... Draw on my face, with my markers. zzzz

I tried hiding under the table but Shahidan pushed me out. I thought he was my friend!!! XD Then Paul held my arms and Azim drwe lines on my face. The end result....




Left side

Right side



These were candid so no... I didn't know they were taken with my own camera. =P



And in other news,


This little guy I found in one of the sinks in school. He was drowing in water so I rescued him. XD
Shahidan freaked out when I brought him to class... Don't know why they're scared of bugs. This guy is harmless...!

But in the end I relieved Shahidan off a little of his fears and we named him Ringo Star... 'cause he's a "Bettle" XD. I wanted to name hin George Harrison but then Ringo Star seemed to suit better. He flew away after a while. Wonder why he didn't do that earlier...


*out*

No comments: