March 26, 2009

We're back in!!

I didn't go to school today 'cause I had this annoying cough, sore throat and flu... So thats an extra day and the weekend to recover before school starts again on Monday...

The main reason for this post.

Mr Eugene called me at 11 something in the morning and he told me the awesomemest news... The news that the entire Choral Speaking team was looking forward to. We made it into the next round!! =D The organizer reconsidered letting us go in for the next round... Yeeehawww...!!!!!!

But they still wanna keep to their rule that Form 5's aren't allowed for the competition at all... which means we gotta change some of the solo parts, and Ming Yue, our conductor is no more conductor... And thats why Mr Eugene called me. I got promoted to be conductor!! =D I asked him on Sports Day that I would like to be conductor next year, so maybe thats why...

So happyness is all over. I think it was Pn Shoba who also saved us. She was the one who called the organizer... Thanks Pn Shoba... =)

And to Mr Eugene.... we will not disappoint you!!!


*out*