November 19, 2008

Mission (im)possible

Somewhere in the world....

4.30a.m

*Phone Ringing*

~rrrrriiiinnnngggg rrrriinnngggg~

Housemaid - "Wake up Mr. Cruise! You have a phone call from your boss!!"

Tom Cruise - (drowsily) "Yes?? What seems to be the problem at 4.30 in the morning?!?!!?!"

Boss - " Cruise... I've got an important task for you. I need you and your partner to send this very important document to me immediately. I need it in an an hour and a half. Please be fast. Without this document our department is going to suffer, people will be after me and I will lose a lot of money. Please Cruise, be fast."

Tom Cruise - "Yes sir. Please give me the details."

Boss - "Ok... firstly, the document is located in the secret drawer of my bedroom, the passcode to get the key to get the document is "kakawahahagugugaga". You have to get the document and meet me at Sepang Circuit. I will be there waiting for you."

Tom Cruise - (In his mind - "Sepang Circuit???? What the......?!?!??!?!?!")

Boss - " Cruise...?? Please do this fast!"

Tom Cruise - "Yes sir, I will"

*******Goes to partner's house******

Tom Cruise knocks on door.
Kncok Knock
Knock Knock
Knock Knock
Knock Knock
!BANG! !BANG! !BANG! BANG! !BANG!

Partner - "OK OK!! I'm awake!!! I haven't brushed my teeth...... I haven't washed my face...... I haven't done any of my daily hygienic morning routines!!" (complain complain complain.....)

Tom Cruise - "Hey... neither have I okayy?? So SHUT UP!

Partner - *grumbles*

*********Tom Cruise tells his partner the bosses situation**********

Partner - "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't BELIEVE boss would forget something like this... usually he's so careful..."

Tom Cruise - "Yeah I know.... I can't believe it either.... Well lets go..."

**********Goes to bosses bedroom**********

Partner- "Did boss tell you the passcode??"

Tom Cruise - "Yes he did.... " *goes to secret drawer* "kakawahahagugugaga"

**********drawer opens**********
**********Tom Cruise takes document**********

Tom Cruise - "Ok... lets go!!"

Partner - "Damnswt...."

**********Both go into car**********

5.10a.m

**********both in car, speeding at 120km per hour**********

Partner - " I hope we don't kena saman for speeding!!"

Tom Cruise - "Same here.... OMG RED LIGHT!! RED LIGHT!!"

Partner - "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Tom Cruise - "BRAAAKKKEEEE!!!! BRAKEEEEEEE!!!!!!! GAHHHHHH!!!!"

**********BRAKE**********
**********Both panting crazily**********
Tom Cruise - "You drive so lau ya!! We almost hit that car infront of us!!!!!"
Partner - "Aiyo... complain so much... I just woke up okayyy... damn blur blur now... NEXT TIME YOU DRIVE LAHH!!!"
Tom Cruise - "My license just expire la..."
Partner - "Dammswt."
6.00a.m
Tom Cruise - "Ok. Now there should be a left turn somewhere... A lot of people make a mistake and miss the turn... stupid road signs..."
Partner - "Ok.... where is this turn...????"
Tom Cruise - (looks outside window closely....) Ok.... now it should be around here somewhere... OMG! YOU MISSED IT!!!!! LAU YA!"
Partner - "What??? I didn't see it!!!!!!"
Tom Cruise - "Told you it was a sharp left turn...! Yish. Put on your emergency light and reverse the car...."
Partner - "*Grumble* next time you drive"
Tom Cruise - *Ignores him*
**********reverses car**********
6.15a.m
**********handphone rings**********
(Timbaland - The Way I Are starts playing)
Tom Cruise - "Yes boss... hello?"
Boss - "Are you okay? Are you on the way? Do you have the right document?
Tom Cruise - "Yes, yes and yes. We are ff.... OOOMMGGG ANOTHER RED LIGHT!! BRAKE! BRAKE!
*
*********BRAKE**********
Tom Cruise - "Oh goodness gracious.... Can't you see??"
Partner - " I'm still blur okayy??"
Tom Cruise - "WELL WAKE UP!!"
Partner - *grumbles*
Tom Cruise - "Sorry boss... carry on..."
Boss - "........ Well then, I see everything is fine.......lol. Can you reach by 6.30?"
Tom Cruise - "Yes... yes... we will do our best..."
Boss - "Alright then...."
**********Tom Cruise puts phone down**********
Partner - "Nice ringtone... I like Timbaland... where did you download the ringtone??"
Tom Cruise - " I got it from musicunlimited.com"
Partner - "Hotlink?"
Tom Cruise - "Yeahh... switch to Hotlink la... got good privileges you know...."
Partner - "Haha... can you Bluetooth the song to me?"
Tom Cruise - "Yeah, sure. Where's your phone?"
Partner - "In my pocket..."
*Takes phone out*
Tom Cruise - "OOOMMMGGG! CAT ON THE ROAD! CAT ON THE ROAD! DON'T HIT IT!"
Partner - "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
**********Moral of this part of the story - NEVER USE YOUR HANDPHONE WHILE DRIVING!!! (especially if you have kids/elderly/your parents in the car. Or if you are speeding on the highway more than 100km per hour, like in this situation, 140km per hour to deliver this document to the boss)**********
6.20a.m
Tom Cruise -" I see the sign for the Sepang Circuit!"
Partner - "I don't see it......"
Tom Cruise - "Never mind. You just drive..."
Partner - *grumbles*
Tom Cruise - "Ok... make a left here..."
Partner - "Are you sure???"
Tom Cruise - "Yes.... -.- Very sure..."
6.35a.m
Tom Cruise - "OK! OK! We're here!"
Partner - "I see the Sepang Circuit!!"
Tom Cruise - "Ok... drop me off here and I'll run in and find boss..."
Partner - "Here?"
Tom Cruise - "No, here..."
Partner - "I can't park here.... this is for taxi only..."
Tom Cruise - "Ok fine....there."
**********Tom Cruise runs in to find boss**********
running
running
running
running
running
Tom Cruise - "Where's the counter??"
Kind passerby - "Its there on the right..."
Tom Cruise - "Ok... thank you... =)"
Goes to counter
Tom Cruise - *Wheres boss???* Yish.... now what??"
Walks around....
2 minutes later Boss comes
Boss - "Sorry.... I had to use the toilet... I drank to much Milo.... lolololololollololol"
Tom Cruise - "Dammswt...."
Boss - "Anyway, you have the document?"
Tom Cruise - "Yes I do..." *hands document to boss*
Boss - "Thank you so much Cruise. And thanks to your partner as well.... =)"
Tom Cruise - "You welcome boss.... Now go have fun at the race..."
Boss - "Thank you again..."
*walks away*
.Tom Cruise goes back to car.
Partner - "So?? Found him?"
Tom Cruise - "Yeahh.... mission completed. Good work partner. =)"
Partner - "Yeah.... good work."
*both sit in car*
Partner - "I'm hungry...."
Tom Cruise - "Me too.... what about we go for some roti canai and teh tarik?"
Partner - "Sounds good. Let's go. =)"
Tom Cruise - "Yeah... and drive carefully this time... no need for speed...." *Wiggles eyebrows*
Partner - "Dammswt...."
Finallyyy...................
_THE END_
Story by Rhonwyn =D
Comments anyone? =D

2 comments:

keira said...

loooooooooooooool!tis is like damn swt and damn random!!! u rocked!!! XD
._."

Julian said...

Lol & sweat...
drifting...
haha...
something up Keira's alley..
if u know what i mean...
i guess she understood it very well...
lol...
sweat...
lol...
sweat...