November 10, 2008

Gone

Ok... so a few things have happened recently.


Firstly, school is over for the year which for me, is sad, 'cause being Form 2 was fun and I dont wanna be Form 3. Next year stress banyak banyak loh... What to do?? Thats life rightt....


Righhtttt..... so anyway, on the 2nd last day of school all of us in 2 Bersih started camwhoring, which was super awesome 'cause we were bored and Cik Salawati wasn't doing anything...

Ill upload the camwhorin' pics in another post... but this post I just wanna say that I lost something that I really loved. You might think I'm a psycho or whatever larhh...


On the 2nd last day of school I lost my stapler.... yeah... the little guy with the angry eyes....

Then on the last day of school Zhong Ren found him on the floor somewhere in class... but instead of looking the way I lost it, it came back to me in pieces.


So yeah... I'm a little emo now 'cause I liked that stapler a lot. I carried it in my pocket a lot... and now its GONE!! *cries*

No comments: